June 07, 2011

Technology

Having a smart phone is like brushing your teeth in the morning. A must. At least 2 to 3 out of 10 say so, I assumed.
There was a day, the world of silence. Everybody busy doing their 'thang'; thru phones and laptop.
A friend of mine tweeted, we people need to communicate thru mouth more. Technology eat us.
Indeed very true. I realized my communication skills fall to 'sick' this past few months. Lost words.
Therefore, here I am now; polishing a 'gift' from God that I don't want to lose. May the force of writing still with me. Writing is good for our soul.

3 comments:

tqa said...

so true. kdg2 rasa mcm nk buang phone jauh2! tgn asyik kat phone. x puas2 kat laptop =_="

kueh bakar said...

ye...

writing is good..

lama bertapa ye.

Yern Ain said...

Tqa: Haha. Kannn. Autis sungguh.

Kueh bakar: Lama sgt bertapa mencari ilham. ;p