June 09, 2013

Resolutions evaluation!

1. Get my BDS and chioww before May. I actually chioow end of May. LOL

2. Get my DIS and start BAIS This is tough. Or in other word, Ain is lazy. But afraid not, I'm eyeing on this. I can do itttt!

3. Hafazan Just kill me now! Kura-kura lagi laju!

4. At least 20 beneficial books to read. Doesn't matter to repeat the same book. For the record, I read very least during my final sem. I mean, text books are not included in this list right? But guess what, I just read 3 books in 5 days! Impressive (for me). Paling utama, mom gave me 'rahsia raja lelong' book. Hermmm

5. Taming bulge. (Every year resolution. Blergh) This is pretty impressive when I was in Indo. Now that I'm home, banyaknya makannnn. T__T Trying to control. 

6. Eat right. Fibres and oats! Checked

7. Sleep at 10pm. Sleep in 6-7 hours. What time is it now? 2238. Lol. Memang out la list ni. 

8. Travel more. *insert happy face* Checked ;D

9. Start giving to society. PENDING. KIV. I don't even keluar rumah. T__T

10. Join a cause/volunteer. IDEM

11. Start writing. Lack of creativity nowadays. What am I doing right now then? 

12. Drink 2L plain water per day for a moist skin. DOUBLE TRIPLE CHECKED. CRAZY. But the moist skin part is pending. T__T

13. Run at least 20 mins/ session. 3 times/week. --to get Kimberley's body OK. I did more. And still not even close to Kimberley's body. I guess I was born to be like P!nk. (perasan)

14. Go for kelas mengaji! Like the real one! Heh. Not even close :(

15. Break up with orange and yellow, try other colours. (important!) Checked! Welcome navy blue and turqoise. Ahaks!

16. Go for cooking class.I signed up for this. Chef Ain <<< specialize in pastry only. (in my dreams)  

17. .. and maybe kelas menjahit. Errrrr. Ok maybe soon. 

18. Have my own mini library in my room. Checked

19. Start investing. Omg. This should be on my 5th list. Unemployed. T__T 

20. Mengundi? Lol. I skipped this! Well, I registered for undi pos but it was in Jakarta (on Sunday) and I have exam the next day. Not that I'm an ignorance citizen, I did in fact very concern citizen. But my exam is far more important than voting. I pray for a Better Nation tho. ;D


Summarized my resolutions and I've done only 40% from the whole lists. Mengecewakan. 
I aim for more achievement in 5 more months to come. InsyaAllah. 

I update this blog for my personal track (in future) , so doesn't matter this blogspot medium so yesterday or yesteryear. 


Salam, 

Y.


 (Pic for profesi 2013) 



2 comments:

Mell L. said...

Congratulations for the Dr!

And good luck for all these.

Yern Ain said...

Thanks Pame! XOXO